Exynos 9825 is a 64-bit octa-core ARM microprocessor of high performance. It is designed by Samsung and introduced in mid-2019. Based on 7 nm EUV (Extreme Ultra Violet) Fin-FET process, this processor contains 8 cores consisting of 2 Mongoose M4 big cores operating at a clocked speed of 2.73 GHz, 2 Cortex-A75 cores operating at a clocked speed of 2.4 GHz and 4 Cortex-A55 cores operating at a clocked speed of 1.9 GHz. Exynos 9825 supports up to 12 GB of quad-channel 16-bit LPDDR4X RAM. It provides a Mali-G76 MP12 GPU. The 9820 comes with an LTE modem that supports cat 20 uplink and cat 20 downlink.
|Series||Samsung Exynos 9|
|Codename||Exynos M4 / Cortex-A55|
|Clock Rate||2.73 GHz|
|Number of Cores||8|
|Manufacturing Technology||7 nm|
|Features||ARM Mali-G76MP12 GPU , (2 x Samsung Mongoose Custom CPU)+(2 x Cortex-A75)+(4 x Cortex-A55), LPDDR4x RAM|
|GPU||ARM Mali-G76 MP12|
Features of Exynos 9825:
- Exynos 9825 brings evolved power. It delivers next-generation mobile experiences from gaming to intelligent photography and AI-powered assistants.
- Based on the industry’s first 7nm EUV processing technology, the Exynos 9825 gives power-efficient graphics performance without worrying about battery life.
- With an advanced Neural Processing Unit, it also delivers powerful AI experience including personalized voice assistants and intelligent camera features.
- Based on tri-cluster architecture, Exynos 9825 octa-core consists of two 4th generation custom CPUs, two Cortex A75 cores for optimal performance and four Cortex-A55 cores for greater efficiency.
- Exynos 9825 delivers unparalleled image processing capabilities for mobile devices with advanced image processing and AI together.
- The Exynos 9825’s NPU can detect and identify a wide range of objects and scenes which the image signal processor (ISP) retouches. So the user will get the perfect white balance, focus, exposure, saturation and colours.
- It supports multi-camera set up. Users who love to click photographs will get every need at their fingertips by the following modes like telephoto, wide-angle, ultra-wide lenses and 3D depth sensor enabling bokeh mode.
- With multi-format codec (MFC), Exynos 9825 supports up to 8K Ultra HD video encoding and decoding including 10-bit HEVC. It can generate 1,024 different tones for each primary colour.
- It supports up to 4K UHD display and HDR10+ where you can enjoy the world in extraordinary detail like stunning, true-to-life detailed multimedia contents.
- Using a physically un-clone-able function (PUF), Exynos 9825 provides the unique key, secure key manager supports other security protocols like key generation, storage and derivation, to store and manage personal data in perfect isolation.
- Exynos 9825 provides lightning-fast mobile connectivity with an integrated 4G LTE-Advanced Pro modem and 8x Carrier Aggregation. It offers up to 2Gbps download speeds.
- The Exynos 9825 is also ready for the 5G when it will be paired with the Exynos Modem 5100. It supports 5G NR, giving the next-generation connectivity.
Gaming Experience of Exynos 9825:
Exynos 9825 is built for the future of mobile gaming. Industry’s first mobile processor Exynos 9825 built with 7nm EUV processing technology gives power efficiency and performance first. Whether you’re raiding dungeons, battling zombies, or racing around the world, it enables faster load times and smoother gameplay ever.
Incredible Graphics of Samsung Exynos 9825 Processor:
Including the Mali G76 MP12 GPU and an enhanced clock speed of the two Cortex-A75 cores with the 7nm EUV technology, the Exynos 9825 runs at faster clock speed and lightning-fast and power-efficient performance without sacrificing battery life. Exynos 9825 delivers powerful graphics performance for immersive gaming.
Fast AI Performance:
With an integrated Neural Processing Unit (NPU), Exynos 9825 designed for the next generation of mobile experience. With fast and efficient AI processing, the NPU brings new possibilities for AI-powered photography to augmented reality. Object recognition for optimizing photos, AI performance-enhancing intelligence features such as pattern recognition and faster app pre-loading.
Exynos 9825 provides lightning-fast mobile connectivity with an integrated 4G LTE-Advanced Pro modem and 8x Carrier Aggregation. It offers up to 2Gbps download speeds.
Devices that use Exynos 9825 processor:
This chipset is used in flagship smartphones like Samsung Galaxy Note 10 5G, Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ 5G, Samsung Galaxy Note 10+, Samsung Galaxy Note 10 etc.
I am a student pursuing B.Tech in Electrical Engineering. I love to gathering the knowledge about new smartphones and the new technologies related to it. May be that’s why I am here to give away some of my knowledge. Also I love to listen music and playing video games.