Are you looking for the best smart tv under 30000 rupees? If yes, you have come to the right place. Techvaio brings a list of top 10 smart tv under 30000 rupees. There is a wide variety of smart android tv available in the market. So, you may confuse to make your decision when choosing the best smart tv under 30000 rupees. But you don’t have to worry about it.
Also, Read... Top 12 Best Android Simulator for PC – You must try 10 Exclusive Travel Camera – Best Travel Camera in India
List of the Best Smart TV under 30000 Rupees
Among so many options, we have made a list of top 10 smart tv under 30000 rupees. The different manufacturers offer different features on their smart tv. Check out all the suggested ones in today’s list.
REALME 43-inch (108cm) Ultra HD (4K) LED Smart Android TV
The REALME 4K TV comes with innovative features that will deliver an immersive cinematic experience. Powered by a 4K UHD MediaTek Processor, this 4K smart tv offers a smooth visual experience without any interruptions and glitches during your movie time. If you’re tired of manually TV controlling and other devices, use the Hands-free Voice Control feature based on Google Assistant to do so. Moreover, REALME 4K TV brings a variety of content via Google Play Store.
- Dolby Vision 4K Display
- Dolby Atmos Audio System
- Chroma Boost Picture Engine
- TUV Low Blue Light Certification
- Expansive Cinematic Experience
- Hands-free Voice Control
- 4K UHD MediaTek Processor and Android 10
Xiaomi Mi 4X 43-inch (108cm) Ultra HD (4K) LED Smart Android TV
Xiaomi Mi TV 4X LED 4K TV features an undefined display with the latest standard aspect screen ratio of 0.67292 for a pleasant viewing experience. During running, it consumes 105W of power. Moreover, MI 4X TV offers Display Mirroring, Screen Casting, MHL, SmartView, Double USB Sharing, Wi-Fi Direct, and more. Under the 30000 budget, it would be one of the best smart android TV.
- LED Panel, Vivid picture engine, and 4K HDR 10
- Dolby Audio System with DTS-HD 20W output
- Built-In Wi-Fi, Smart Recommendations, Universal search
- Support Netflix, Prime Video, Disney+ Hotstar, and more.
- Android TV 9.0 with Google Assistant support
- Kids Mode with Parental Lock
Vu Premium 43-inch (108cm) Ultra HD (4K) LED Smart Android TV
Vu Premium TV will mesmerize you with a cinematic experience in your home. The 30W Speakers with Dolby Atmos Audio system helps you to get every sound and clear vocal to enjoy an immersive experience. Moreover, the Bezel-less Design delivers a larger-than-life experience during streaming movies, gaming, and more.
- Bright Visuals, Color, and Clarity
- Panoramic Viewing
- In-built Sound System
- Anti-glare Screen with AI Picture Booster
- Stunning Aesthetics, Intelligent Content
- Connect, Control, Collaborate
- Powerful Processor and Energy Efficient
LG [43LM5650PTA] 43-inch (108cm) Full HD LED Smart TV
LG [43LM5650PTA] 43-inch Smart LED TV features an undefined display with the standard aspect ratio of 16:09 for delivering a pleasant viewing. While running it consumes 85W power. Moreover, you are offered Display Mirroring, Screen Casting, Connect Share, Photo share, Smart Share, and more. Also, this smart Android TV offers a total 20W speaker output.
- Active HDR Flat display
- Slim LED BackLight Module
- 2.0 Ch Speaker, DTS Virtual X, Clear Voice III
- WebOS Smart TV, Unlimited OTT App, Multi-Tasking, Screen Mirroring
- LG Content Store, Mini TV Browser, Cloud Photos & Videos
Mi 5X 43-inch (108cm) Ultra HD (4K) LED Smart Android TV
With the classy, sleek, and powerful design Mi TV 5X is an ideal, modern humble abode option for home entertainment. It features a Premium Metal Bezel-less Design for experiencing a distraction-free visual, Powerful 30W Speakers with Dolby Atmos System for immersive sound, and Far-Field Mics. It also supports Google Assistant which helps you to manage your entertainment easily by using your voice.
- Premium Metal Bezel-less Design
- 30 W Powerful Speakers with Dolby Atmos
- VPE 2 with Adaptive Brightness
- Support Dolby Vision
- Far-field Mics with Google Assistant
- PatchWall 4 with IMDb Integration
- Android TV 10 and 64-bit Quad-core A55 Chip
TCL [43P615] 43-inch (108cm) Ultra HD (4K) Android Smart LED TV
TCL [43P615] 4K Ultra HD LED Smart Android TV features an undefined display with a standard aspect ratio of 16:09 for providing a pleasant viewing experience. It consumes 75W of power during running. Moreover, it offers Display Mirroring, Screen Casting, One-touch Connect, Smart Share, Wi-Fi Direct, and more. Also, it delivers a total 24W speaker output.
- A+ Grade Panel, supports UHD, HDR 10, and Slim Design
- Dolby Audio Power Speakers, surrounded with Virtualizer
- Built-In Wi-Fi, Android P, and AI-Google Assistant
- 4K Android TV, 2GB RAM, and 16GB ROM
- 5000+ Apps YouTube, Netflix, Prime Video
ONIDA 43-inch (109cm) Ultra HD (4K) LED Smart TV
Onida Smart TV helps you to enjoy your favorite content in High-Quality Video and Audio. It supports up to 4K Ultra HD display with high-quality and clear graphics and a refresh rate of 60Hz. Runs on the VIDAA TV operating system, Onida TV provides a simple and seamless experience. Moreover, Dolby Atmos Sound System creates an immersive surround sound to provide a theatre-like audio experience at home.
- 4K Ultra HD, and Bright
- VIDAA TV Operating System
- High-quality Audio and Video
- Multi-core Processor
- Hassle-free Connectivity
- Content Mirroring
OnePlus 43-inch (108cm) Y-Series Ultra HD (4K) Smart Android LED TV
OnePlus 43-inch Y-Series 4K Smart Android TV features an undefined display with a standard screen aspect ratio of 16:09 for a pleasant viewing experience. It consumes 74W of power during running. Moreover, it offers Color Space Mapping, Photo Share, OnePlus Connect, Noise Reduction, Anti-Aliasing, Smart Share, and more. It also delivers a total 20W speaker output.
- Bezel-less Design, supports HDR10+ HDR10, HLG.
- Auto Low Latency Mode, Gamma Engine with MEMC.
- Dolby Atmos Sound System with Decoding.
- Android TV, OnePlus Connect Ecosystem, Google Assistant, Chromecast.
- Support Netflix, YouTube, Prime Video, Hotstar, SonyLiv, Hungama, JioCinema, Zee5, Eros Now, and Oxygen Play.
Panasonic [TH-40HS450DX] 40-inch (100cm) Full HD LED Smart Android TV
Panasonic Full HD LED Smart TV offers an attractive visual, and powerful sound to stay entertained. With Vivid Digital Pro, you can enjoy visuals like natural skin tones and colors, enhanced brightness, and sharper detail on screen. Even its IPS-display panel produces stunning picture quality. Moreover, adaptive backlight dimming helps you to enjoy deep blacks when the scenes are getting dark on-screen and bright visuals while bright scenes.
- Android OS with Bezel-less Design
- Inbuilt Chromecast with Google Assistance
- OTT Apps for Unlimited Entertainment
- Vivid Digital Pro and High Dynamic Range
- Adaptive Backlight Dimming
Sansui 43-inch (109cm) Ultra HD (4K) Android LED TV
Sansui [JSW43ASUHD] Ultra HD 4K LED Smart Android TV features an undefined display with a standard screen aspect ratio of 16:09 for experiencing a viewing pleasure. During running, it consumes 78W of power. Moreover, it offers Display Mirroring, Screen Casting, Smart Share, Wi-Fi Direct, and more.
- 4K UHD Android TV with A+ Grade Panel
- Crystal Clear Display, High Brightness, and Bezel-less Design
- Android 10.0, Wide Color Gamut supporting HDR 10
- Built-in Chromecast with Google Assistant and Alexa Support
- Voice Search Smart Remote and 20W speaker output.
- Support Prime Video, Netflix, Disney + Hotstar, YouTube, and Google Play
- CA53 Quad-Core Processor with 2GB RAM and 8GB ROM
There are several models under the same brands. So, you might face difficulty in choosing the best smart android tv. I hope this article will help you to choose the right one. Each of the listed TVs is well-reviewed and the most purchased smart android TV. So, you can choose anyone without any hesitation.
If you like this article, please share it with your groups. They will be helpful with such an informational topic. I have also shared links that may help you to buy the smart tv online. Feel free to ask any queries and questions regarding smart android tv in the comment section. And, thanks for reading.
1) Is Vu TV good?
Yes, VU is a really good brand to provide decent quality smart TVs at affordable prices. Moreover, it offers extra fancy features along with necessary features at a budget price.
2) Is Mi TV worth buying?
Xiaomi MI manufactures smart TVs having solid built quality and features good picture quality, Patchwall, and loudspeakers. So, I can say that MI smart android TV is definitely worth your money.
3) What is the disadvantage of smart TV?
Internet dependency is the major drawback of smart TVs. As the streaming quality depends on the stability and strength of the internet, your Wi-Fi connection should have enough speed. Unless buffering will irritate you.