Exynos 9810 is a 64-bit octa-core ARM microprocessor of high performance. It is designed by Samsung and introduced in 2018. Based on 10 nm process, this processor contains 8 cores consisting of 4 Mongoose M3 cores operating at a clocked speed of 2.9 GHz and 4 Cortex-A55 cores operating at a clocked speed of 1.9 GHz. Exynos 9810 supports up to 8 GB of quad-channel 16-bit LPDDR4 RAM. It provides a Mali-G72 MP18 GPU that operates at 0.6 GHz. The 9810 comes with an LTE modem that supports CAT 13 uplink and CAT 18 downlink.
|Series||Samsung Exynos 9|
|Codename||Exynos M3 / Cortex-A55|
|Clock Rate||2.9 GHz|
|Number of Cores||8|
|Manufacturing Technology||10 nm FinFET LPP|
|Features||ARM Mali-G72MP18 GPU , 4 x Exynos M3 (max 2.9 GHz), 4 x Cortex-A55 (max 1.9 GHz) big LITTLE, LPDDR4x Memory Controller|
|GPU||ARM Mali-G72 MP18|
Features of Samsung Exynos 9810:
- Exynos 9810 features a 3rd generation custom CPU. With an operating clock speed of up to 2.9GHz, it offers higher computing power. It improves the single-core and multi-core performance up to 40%.
- With a combination of four custom CPU for performance and four Cortex-A55 for efficiency, the octa-core processor Exynos 9810 provides greater processing power for multi-tasking and computing experience.
- Exynos 9810 is built on the 2nd generation 10nm FinFET process to deliver a powerful performance with lesser power consumption.
- The Exynos 9810 enhance the user experience by providing deep learning-based software. This technology allows the processor to identify items or persons in the photos accurately.
- Exynos 9810 provides a depth-sensing feature to scan 3D for face tracking. It enhance the security function for unlocking.
- The Exynos 9810 implies LTE modem. It supports cat 18 with 6CA for downlink with a speed of 1.2Gbps and 2CA for uplink with a speed of 200Mbps. To maximize data, it supports 4×4 MIMO (Multiple-Input, Multiple-Output) and higher-order 256 QAM (Quadrature Amplitude Modulation) for modem scheme.
- Exynos 9810 allows to experience new types of videos such as streaming of high-quality virtual reality contents.
- Exynos 9810 supports 4K UHD video recording with up to 120fps frame rate. It supports 10-bit HEVC and VP9 codecs provided by advanced MFC (Multi-Format Codec). It can render 1,024 different tones for each primary colours (red, green and blue). It helps to create and enjoy highly immersive contents for users.
- The audio subsystem is also upgraded for the better audio quality of up to 32 bit in low power consumption.
- The Exynos 9810 has a dual-ISP (Image Signal Processor). It supports up to 4 image sensors such as a dual-camera in the rear and an iris sensor along with the front camera. The dual-ISP consists of a high-performing ISP including with low power-efficient technology to take amazing photographs in low power.
- An AF statistics engine enables faster and accurate phase-detection AF. Diverse image processing algorithms such as noise reduction, edge enhancer, and face beautification has enhanced.
- It offers an advanced stabilization and real-time focus photography in high-resolution image and record video up to UHD resolution.
- The Exynos 9810 secure mobile experience with powerful features. The Exynos 9810 collaborating with binary encryption, provides safeguards security software against malicious attack. It enhanced DRAM encryption.
- The Exynos 9810 features firewalls. This can isolate internal sub-systems from each other. By setting up a firewall around modem or Wi-Fi, the processor enables protection for the main system against unauthorized remote access.
Gaming Experience of Samsung Exynos 9810:
In terms of gameplay performance, display, sound quality Exynos 9810 results like Snapdragon 845. The following features are provided to enhance the gaming in this processor.
Incredible Graphics for Exynos 9810:
Exynos 9810 comes with the latest ARM Mali-G72 GPU. It brings more realistic graphics with 20% more powerful performance. The GPU is built on ARM’s second-generation Bi-frost architecture that offers a high performance by consuming lower energy. It is designed with arithmetic logarithms which helps in machine learning and high fidelity mobile gaming. This enhances the gaming graphics on the smartphone. Besides this. It delivers an immersive graphical experience on the VR headsets.
The Exynos 9810 provides 3rd generation custom CPU upgraded operating at a clock speed of up to 2.9GHz. The 3rd generation custom CPU offers higher computing power to its single-core and multi-core to enhanced performance up to two-fold i.e. 40% more. The octa-core processor Exynos 9810 containing four custom CPUs for performance and four Cortex-A55 for efficiency, offers greater processing power for multi-tasking and computing experience.
Dual Image Signal Processing:
Exynos 9810 has a dual-ISP that consists of a high-performing ISP including with low power-efficient technology to take amazing photographs in low power. It can calculate depth in videos up to 60 FPS. An AF statistics engine enables faster and accurate phase-detection AF. Diverse image processing algorithms such as noise reduction, edge enhancer, and face beautification has enhanced.
Connectivity of Exynos 9810:
Exynos 9810 supports 4×4 MIMO (Multiple-Input, Multiple-Output) and higher-order 256 QAM (Quadrature Amplitude Modulation) for modem scheme. It enhances mobile experiences with advanced low latency, better audio qualities and higher gaming performance.
Devices that use Exynos 9810 processor:
This chipset is used in flagship smartphones like Samsung Galaxy S9, Samsung Galaxy Note 9 etc. Most of the Samsung devices are used Samsung Exynos processor.