– Dolby Vision 4K Display – Dolby Atmos Audio System – Chroma Boost Picture Engine – TUV Low Blue Light Certification – Expansive Cinematic Experience – Hands-free Voice Control – 4K UHD MediaTek Processor and Android 10
– LED Panel, Vivid picture engine, and 4K HDR 10 – Dolby Audio System with DTS-HD 20W output – Built-In Wi-Fi, Smart Recommendations, Universal search – Support Netflix, Prime Video, Disney+ Hotstar, and more. – Android TV 9.0 with Google Assistant support
– Bright Visuals, Color, and Clarity – Panoramic Viewing – In-built Sound System – Anti-glare Screen with AI Picture Booster – Stunning Aesthetics, Intelligent Content – Connect, Control, Collaborate – Powerful Processor and Energy Efficient
– A+ Grade Panel, supports UHD, HDR 10, and Slim Design – Dolby Audio Power Speakers, surrounded with Virtualizer – Built-In Wi-Fi, Android P, and AI-Google Assistant – 4K Android TV, 2GB RAM, and 16GB ROM – 5000+ Apps YouTube, Netflix, Prime Video
– Bezel-less Design, supports HDR10+ HDR10, HLG. – Auto Low Latency Mode, Gamma Engine with MEMC. – Dolby Atmos Sound System with Decoding. – Android TV, OnePlus Connect Ecosystem, Google Assistant, Chromecast.
– 4K UHD Android TV with A+ Grade Panel – Crystal Clear Display, High Brightness, and Bezel-less Design – Android 10.0, Wide Color Gamut supporting HDR 10 – Voice Search Smart Remote and 20W speaker output. – CA53 Quad-Core Processor with 2GB RAM and 8GB ROM